MK13 Mod 0 BTV-EL Flash Bang
The MK13 Mod 0 BTV-EL Sound & Flash grenade is a high performance stun grenade that offers several unique safety features. The MK13 produces blinding flash and deafening noise levels sufficient to daze and disorient onlookers, while still falling just under the threshold of inducing permanent injury.
The MK13 uses a delay fuze that detonates the grenade 1.5 seconds after the fly-off lever is released. This time delay, combined with the bottom and top venting (BTV) system and the extended length (EL) of the MK13 body, gives the user the ideal combination of stunning flash and sound in a safe and efficient package.
Other highlights of the MK13
- Each grenade individually X-rayed during production to ensure a safe shipping condition
- Safe bottom and top venting (BTV) system directs "flash bang" explosion away from the hand and fingers
- Waterproof up to 20 m; excellent for use in naval, maritime and/or littoral operations
Use and application
- Military Operations In Urban Terrain
- Hostage rescue
- Peace enforcement operations
- In service worldwide with security and law enforcement agencies, as well as US military and special operation forces.
American Rheinmetall Munitions, Inc.
125 Woodstream Boulevard,
Stafford, VA 22556
Phone: +1 571 318 5818